Automatic installation of a plugin is easy and you can also install on manually. It will involve manually downloading a plugin, uploading and activating it.
Make sure you already downloaded a zip file of the plugin to your desktop.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Plugins" and click on "Add New".
3. Click on â‚¬Å“Upload Pluginâ‚¬Â and then on â‚¬Å“Browseâ‚¬Â. Chose your pluginâ‚¬â„¢s zip file and then click on â‚¬Å“Install Nowâ‚¬Â.
4. Click on â‚¬Å“Activate Pluginâ‚¬Â.
Note: The newly activated plugin will show in the sidebar menu. If a setup of the plugin is required, it will show an option to complete it.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...
How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...