Acceptable Terms of Service
Acceptable Terms of Service
Service Contract for All Clients, Resellers and Business Associates
Preliminaries: Sangwan Infotech Private Limited, is a Web Presence Provider. The purpose of this Service Agreement / Service Contract “the Agreement”, “AUP” “Service Contract” is to specify the terms, conditions, and obligations which a customer agrees to accept by the his, her or its conduct of using the Services of Sangwan Infotech for the registration and renewal of the registration of a domain name, or by opening an account for any of its services with Sangwan Infotech for such purpose.
1. Definitions: As used in this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
a: “Sangwan Infotech” refers to Sangwan Infotech Private Limited and all of its sister firms.
b: “you”,”your”, “customer” and “Subscriber” refer to each customer, that is, each person who avails or subscribes for any of Services from Sangwan Infotech or from any of its sister firms.
c: “Services” refers to all services which includes but not limited to the domain services, shared hosting services, dedicated servers, seo, or any services provided by us as offered through Sangwan Infotech or any of its sister firms.
d: “Account” means a wholesale account opened with Sangwan Infotech or any of its sister firms for the registration of domain names and the payment for such registrations; and
2. The Agreement: This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us, for various Services. By using our Services, you have agreed to establish an account with us for such Services. When you use your account, or permit someone else to use it for any purpose whatsoever (whether or not we are notified of your having given authorization to such third party to use your account), this Agreement covers such use and the service sought or rendered. By opening an account with M/s. Sangwan Infotech. or by using any Services under this Agreement you acknowledge that you have read, and you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any pertinent rules or policies that are or may be published by us. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not proceed to place any information of any kind on Sangwan Infotech’s servers. Also Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided, at any time, or when Sangwan Infotech decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
Customer Content: Customer acknowledges that Sangwan Infotech exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through Customer’s site (s) and that it is the sole responsibility of Customer to ensure that the information it and its users transmit and receive complies with all applicable laws and regulations and these Rules and Regulations.
Customer will not, and will not permit any persons (“Users”) using Customer’s online facilities and/or services, including, but not limited to, Customer’s Web site (s) and transmission capabilities, to do any of the following (“Prohibited Activities”)
The following constitute Prohibited Activities of Service Agreement: :
1. Illegal use: Sangwan Infotech’s services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Harm to minors: Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
3. Threats: Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
4. Harassment: Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of Sangwan Infotech’s service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
6. Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
7. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending Sangwan Infotech’s account.
8. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending Sangwan Infotech’s account.
9. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Sangwan Infotech’s service is in violation of this Service Contract.
10. Usenet Spamming: Sangwan Infotech’s has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
11. Unauthorized access: Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Sangwan Infotech ‘s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending Subscribers account is subject to immediate termination.
12. Copyrights Reserved to Sangwan Infotechor trademark infringement: Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
13. Collection of personal data: Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
14. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the Sangwan Infotech’s service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Sangwan Infotech’s Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. Customer may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. Customer may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. Sangwan Infotech will not tolerate any Customer attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
15. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
16. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
17. Using web space for file storage purpose.
18. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
19. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Sangwan Infotech’s services could result in suspension service.
20. Third Party Accountability: Sangwan Infotech’s Subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Service Agreements.
21. Users on shared or reseller hosting accounts may not use 5% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds in case used, may lead to suspend your account immediately to prevent system harms due to making overload on server just because of one customer account or domain.
22. Shared hosting or reseller hosting customers are not allowed to do excessive consumption of system resources, including disk space, disk i/o, CPU time, memory & session time. You are not allowed to use resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers hosted on our shared hosting server or the performances of Sangwan Infotech systems or networks. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
23. Shared hosting customers are not allowed to use our web hosting servers for sending bulk mailing/newsletters.
24. Adult Material : Customer agrees that he shall not , or/and shall not permit any person(s) to upload any adult or pornographic content on Sangwan Infotech hosting network. It includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. It is absolutely forbidden to host pornographic content on the Sangwan Infotech web hosting network. Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of Sangwan Infotech
25. Personation – Customer agrees that he shall not use any identity/email or contact information of other person to use any service of Sangwan Infotech for any kind of fraudulent act. Sangwan Infotech reserves that full rights to terminate the concerning account in that types of case.
26. For customers of shared / reseller hosting maximum allowed daily average system resources usages (including but not limited to CPU, RAM, MySQL) of more than 1% is not allowed, If any site do not follow such noted resource usage policies, Sangwan Infotech reserve right to suspend such web hosting account’s services.
27. Proxy websites and such usages of our web hosting services are prohibited.
28. Shared hosting or reseller hosting customers are not allowed to host mp3 files, video files, iso, zip, rar, tar or other formats of compressed files, .exe, software installation files or executable files of software programmes on our shared web hosting servers.
29. File hosting websites or websites designed primarly for download contents or sharing files are not allowed in our shared / reseller hosting web space.
30. Customers of shared hosting are not allowed to use disk space for email storage purposes for this reason they are not allowed to use more than 25% of their web hosting space usages for storing emails. Shared hosting customers are required to kindly ensure they take timely downloaded their mails using an outlook sort of email client on their own computer and clear the mail’s copy from the server space also please note that use of Webmail must be only for temporary storage of emails.
31. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have a cron job / schedule task with intervals of less than 60 minutes.
32. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 5 MySQL user connections at a time.
33. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 5 MSSQL user connections at a time.
34. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 5 Apache / IIS connections at a time.
35. Email address cultivating, or any unauthorized collecting of email addresses without prior notification of the email address owner is strictly prohibited.
36. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org is prohibited.
37. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have usages of more than 50 outgoing emails per hour per domain name.
38. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to send more than 20 emails per hour per email account from our shared hosting server.
39. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Sangwan Infotech customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing or selling lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to or from any Sangwan Infotech – hosted domain, or referencing any Sangwan Infotech account, is prohibited.
40. Customer of shared and reseller hosting must agree that he/she shall not use more than 128 MB of RAM on any of Sangwan Infotech’s shared hosting server.
41. Customer of shared and reseller hosting must agree that any programs may not run in the background or listen on a network port. If you require a bot, service or daemon, you should consider a dedicated server, as very few shared web hosts allow this type of program.
42. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 500 database queries per hour.
43. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 500 database changes (insert/update/delete) per hour.
44. Shared hosting customers are allowed to use database hosted on shared server for hosted website application on same shared server only. Hosting any database on shared hosting server for any desktop application / remote software’s backend database hosting is not allowed.
45. The total number of inodes in a shared hosting and reseller hosting hosted domain name may not exceed 10,000. Every file (a webpage, image, email, PHP file, directory, etc.) on your account uses up one (1) inode.
46. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have a directory contain more than 2,500 immediate child files. This includes subdirectories themselves, but does not include files contained within those directories.
47. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to use shared hosting services for primarily database hosting purpose, if required we do have separate database hosting packages for such usages.
48. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to run any CMS website with old or outdated version of CMS or themes or its plugins.
49. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have our shared hosting services used for any kind of ad rotations or banner rotations or link exchange network services.
50. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have our shared hosting services used for operating a public mirror site.
51. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have our shared hosting services used for prime bank or bank debenture-related sites, lottery sites, muds or online RPGs, hate sites, hacker-related sites, sites promoting illegal activity, IP scanner or other hacking tools, mail bombing or spam scripts, or forums and websites that distribute or promote warez content and are expressly forbidden.
52. Bit torrent applications, trackers, and clients as well as any file-sharing/pee-to-peer activities are forbidden.
53. The operation of gaming servers (such as but not limited to Minecraft, Counter-Strike, Half-Life, battlefield1492) are forbidden.
54. Web spiders and indexers are not permitted.
55. Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
56. Users who violate network or systems security may incur civil or criminal civil liability. Sangwan Infotech will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of network or system security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
57. Sangwan Infotech shared hosting accounts operate on shared resources. Excessive use/abuse of these shared network resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other subscribers or customers. Misuse of network resources or any other server resources in a manner which impairs network or server performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in termination of your account.
58. Shared hosting customers are not allowed to use our shared hosting server for generating / transmitting automatic emails or generating /transmitting emails from cron jobs / schedule tasks using/on our shared hosting servers.
59. The customer must acknowledge that he shall do all required testing of their web application on their localhost or their local computers only and our shared servers are not allowed for any kind of live testing on the web server.
60. The customer must acknowledge if they use any programming generated website or any third party CMS then their codes and CMS are fully updated with the latest security patches and other security concerns are been taken care and Sangwan in no manner shall be responsible for any issue related to poor coding or old CMS or any other third party CMS related security issues.
61. The customer must acknowledge that he shall fully responsible for any kind of coding issue related to this website, as a web host we are not responsible for any coding related issues or poor coding or content related issues. If any poor coding website found using a high amount of system resources the same shall be suspended with/without further prior notice in sake of other customer’s websites hosted on our shared hosting server and violation of our terms of service.
62. Customers of shared hosting, reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 10 worker processes for every three child process.
63. Customer of shared and reseller hosting must agree that email size of more than 10MB is not allowed on our shared hosting servers.
64. Reselling is not allowed on Shared hosting plans. If reselling is desired, a separate reseller hosting plan must be purchased. All the domains for a particular shared hosting account need to have single ownership. Sangwan Infotech holds the full right to suspend/terminate the shared hosting accounts that have domains with multiple ownerships.
65. Customer of shared and reseller hosting must agree that he/she will not use web space/disk space on shared hosting server for backup/compressed/archive file(s)/Large amount or PDF/XLS/DOCX/DOC/XLSX/Image files or any kind of file storage or any kind of file sharing or any kind of backup data storage purpose.
66. Customers of shared hosting, reseller hosting, vps hosting or dedicated server, email hosting or any other services must agree that he/she/they are not allowed to use our services for spamvertized website(s) or sending spam, If your website ever found in sending spam or your website even found in spamvertized website (even if spam advertisement mail was not sent from our server) then Sangwan Infotech reserve full rights to suspend/terminate such web hosting ac or online services with/without prior notice in sake of maintain server performance and ip reputation of our server ips online.
67. Shared hosting customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech donot allow on its shared hosting server any website designed primarily for image gallery or any website having high disk usages primarily used for storing / uploading / sharing images on on web hosting space only.
68. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 250MB Disk storage used per email id as per our fair usage policy.
69. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 200MB Disk storage used per MySQL or MSSQL database as per our fair usage policy.
70. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to use shared server for file storage purpose thus not allowed to have more than size of 100MB of one single file as per our fair usage policy.
71. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 2 GB of Disk storage used for mail storage purpose as per our fair usage policy.
72. Customer(s) of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to host multiple backup files or any backup file generated size larger than 1 GB on shared server space. However, if your backup file generated by control panel is more than 1GB disk space, then you must download it on immediate basis on your local computer and remove it from server space.
73. Customers of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 1 GB of Disk storage for database storage used for aggregate any type MySQL or MSSQL Database as per our fair usage policy.
74. Customer of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 10 Entry process per web hosting account.
75. Customer of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 25 number of process per web hosting a6count.
76. Customer of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 512 KB/s IO per web hosting account.
77. Distributed Denial of Service(“DDOS”) is grounds for immediate termination. If involved in initiating or the target of a DDOS attack we reserve the right to terminate your services or server without notice.
78. Customer of shared hosting & reseller hosting are not allowed to have more than 512 IOPS per web hosting account.
We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out spam with or without notice.
Websites advertised via spam (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, spam sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary, any website, account, database, or other component that does not comply with our policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency that we deem necessary at our sole discretion.
VPS / Dedicated Server Management
Customer must agree that in case if the client had opted for server management services from Sangwan Infotech then Sangwan Infotech have an authority to curtail the root /administrator access of the server for the client. In case, client demands for root access in order to upload any applications or tamper with the server then Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any mishappenings/server failure. The client will be solely responsible for the mishappenings and Sangwan Infotech will not be liable for any support in order to restore the server to its previous state. Sangwan Infotech support team may ask for the appropriate amount, to be paid by the client, in order to restore the server (only if the backup is available).
Customer(s) must agree that Third party script installation is available at client’s own risk only. Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any data loss/ security issues that occur due to the third-party software which client install at their end or get them installed by the assistance of Sangwan Infotech team.
Customer(s) must agree that No client shall change the server passwords without intimating us, failing in it so; client will be responsible for any related downtime of server or services.
Customer(s) must agree that that Our Standard managed support with VPS / Dedicated server will cover maximum of 10 Technical Support Queries per month or maximum of 6 hours of our technical staff (whichever ends first) as standard managed support. Which shall be fair enough as per the industry standards for most of the customer(s). However, if for any reason you need more extra managed technical support required, then a additional fee may be applicable for extra managed support based on nature and volume of queries.
Customer must agree that Our standard managed technical support will include only support requests related to Plesk or CPanel control panel operations or related errors only. Any changes made by customer outside Plesk / cPanel such as via Remote Desktop or SSH admin level access will not be covered under scope of Managed support.
Customer must agree that If we ever noticed any changes made by customer’s end on managed VPS or managed dedicated server outside Plesk or cPanel control panel, then that VPS or dedicated server will not be covered anymore under scope of Managed support.
VPS / Dedicated Server: Unmanaged Server
Customer must agree that if server is ordered without managed support or is unmanaged server then Sangwan Infotech will respond to tickets regarding server hardware level downtime issues only on a first come, first served basis. No any kind of Software level support will be included in Unmanaged Server.
VPS / Dedicated Server: OS Reinstall
Customer must agree that One free OS reinstallation is allowed per 3 months of active service period. Each additional OS reload will incur a Rs. 1000 + 18% GST .
Regarding dispute related to domain ownership or account ownership, client has to deal by his own with the current billing account holder which is owner in our records of such domain/web hosting . In case of disputes, the client needs to contact the cyber cell.
Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian Governing law is prohibited. The list of banned content includes, but is not limited to :-
Illegal Material – This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any regulation or material that is perceived to be misleading.
Warez – This includes, but is not limited to, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing and encrypting of any of the above.
Also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
Chat Rooms – Sangwan Infotech does not allow customers of shared hosting / reseller hosting to install chat rooms / live support application on Sangwan Infotech’s servers until they have their own VPS or dedicated servers with us.
IRC Hosts – Hosting host an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server or have a connection to an IRC network. Servers or Virtual hosting accounts, found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server would not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the irc server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation would result in immediate account termination.
Please note in no manner Sangwan will be held responsible or answer any content or coding related issues. As a web host we will take care of server side issues only. Customer(s) shall consult to their web developer for any content or coding related issues.
Reseller: Client Responsibility
Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients. Sangwan Infotech does not provide support to our Reseller’s Clients. All support requests must be made by the reseller on their clients’ behalf for security purposes. Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients’. Sangwan Infotech will hold any reseller responsible for any of their clients actions that violate the law or the terms of service.
Delete / Recreate / Rename of Web Hosting Account
We do setup web hosting account(s) based on order placed by customer as it is, and it is customer who decide the domain name for web hosting account at time of placing the order on our website, and thus customer must agree that once web hosting account is setup completed, then after in no way that web hosting account can be exchanged or renamed or delete/recreated for any other domain name. Thus it is customer’s responsibility to ensure they place order for valid and required proper domain name at time of placing the order for web hosting account itself. If you need web hosting account for any other domain name you can buy separately new web hosting account for the same, if required.
Customer must agree that domain name is non refundable and once registered domain name can’t be changed or refunded.
Denial of Service: Sangwan Infotech reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Control Panel Support :
Our staff members will not help customer(s) over live chat, ticket or phone support to setup email accounts, sub-domains, add-on domains or install any of the applications. Customers are expected to go through our Flash Tutorials as well as our knowledgebase to understand all features of respective control panels. Our support team will assist you with any of the functions which won’t work or if there’s any server side problems that needs to be sorted from Sangwan Infotech side. Customers may consider help from our knowledgebase articles area to get detailed information from knowledgebase area, however basic tasks that can be managed from the control panel is expected to be sorted from the client’s end only.
Legally customer is responsible for the content uploaded on their web hosting account(s) or server(s). Thus, Customer must agree that all the data uploading or database uploading/restore task required to be done from customer end only.
Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible or entertain any data uploading or restore request.
Customer is responsible to carry out regular data backups himself/herself of their data hosted on their web hosting account(s) or server(s) with us, outside of the Sangwan Infotech web hosting or server network. Due to nature of digital services we do not offer any guarantee or warranty about data or its backups or related tasks hosted on our web hosting servers or network.
Refusal or Discontinuance of Service
Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at Sangwan Infotech’s sole discretion after giving a notice of 7 days. Sangwan Infotech may deny you access to all or part of the service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Sangwan Infotech in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Sangwan Infotech shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification.
You agree that Sangwan Infotech has the right to monitor the service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this agreement.
Being the user of Sangwan Infotech services you are agreed and affirm that you shall not use, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or store any information that : —
(a) belongs to another person;
(b) is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of third parties privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) discloses sensitive personal information of other person or to which the user does not have any right to;
(g) causes annoyance or inconvenience or deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(h) impersonate another person;
(i) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(j) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Scheduled Hardware or Software Maintenance
Customer must agree that in order to maintain the high quality of services and server performance there can be requirements of various periodical system updates, software updates or hardware updates or changes required. In general, Sangwan Infotech prefers to perform any such system reboots, or any such hardware or software level maintenance or any other related activities requires any downtime after 8 PM IST onwards except in the situation of any Emergency Maintenance at the sole discretion of our system admin.
Customer must agree that in case if there is any technical issue with the service then the customer is expected and required to contact us via email at email@example.com. Sangwan Infotech offer technical support exclusively via email only.
Important Announcement & Information
Customer must agree that all important announcements or service maintenance or service outage related all required information or updates will be shared via our official announcement link at /announcements.php time by time. Customer shall timely keep visiting this announcemnt page at /announcements.php to get updated with the latest information or official updates.
Customer must agree that due to security & privacy reasons Sangwan Infotech will never share full IP of the server and only last ending digit (D Class of IP) of server will be mentioned in the announcements at /announcements.php.
Customer must agree that due to security reasons all service outage or system maintenance related announcement will be auto removed from announcements page after resolution of the concerned issue. So only ongoing or upcoming maintenance will be displayed at announcements page.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Sangwan Infotech tries it’s level best technical efforts to maintain 99% averaged network uptime annually. Sangwan Infotech also has a maintenance window for performing maintenance work. Maintenance is usually performed at night between 20:00 and 06:00 hours (IST Time zone). This type of maintenance is excluded from the guaranteed availability. Also that downtime time is also excluded which are caused by reasons beyond Sangwan Infotech’s control like as force majeur, culpable acts of third parties, etc. Separate rules regarding availability can be arranged in individual agreements with the customer in Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Sangwan Infotech provides no guarantee for the amount of bandwidth available.
Due to nature of technical services and dependency on multiple third party software there can expected / unexpected outage in the service.
Sangwan Infotech offers a network uptime guarantee of 99% annually. If Sangwan Infotech fails to maintain this level, you may contact Sangwan Infotech. Any SLA credit(s) offered may be used only for the purchase of further services and products from Sangwan Infotech, (excluding applicable taxes).
The credit, however, does not apply to service interruptions caused by:
1. Errors caused by you from custom coding or scripting, at your end; or
2. Causes beyond control of Sangwan Infotech or that are not reasonably foreseeable by Sangwan Infotech; or
3. Hardware failure; or
4. Periodic scheduled repairs or maintenance informed in advance at official announcement area by Sangwan Infotech; or
5. Outages that do not affect the appearance of the website but merely affect access to the site such as email, FTP, etc; or
6. Outages related to the reliability of certain programming environments.; or
7. Disruptions caused by any 3rd party software tool on the server itself it not covered by this SLA.
8. Disruptions caused as a result of actions taken by our abuse/security department are not covered under this SLA.
9. The server is up and running but only a few services are down then is covered by this SLA.
10. Any downtime of less than one hour is not covered under this SLA.
11. Failure of the Customer links, internet connectivity or end user software, access circuits, local loop or any network not owned or managed by Sangwan Infotech.
12. DNS Issues not in scope and control of Sangwan Infotech.
13. Negligence or other conduct of Customer or its authorised persons, including a failure or malfunction resulting from applications or services provided by Customer or its authorised persons;
14. A shut down due to circumstances reasonably believed by Sangwan Infotech to be a significant threat to the normal operation of the Services, Sangwan Infotech’s facility, or access to or integrity of Customer data (e.g., hacker or virus attack);
15. Failure or malfunction of any equipment or software or services of any 3rd party service provider.
16. Any abuse or fraud-failure to comply with the Acceptable User Policy on the part of Customer and its authorised persons.
17. Any problems outside the Service Provider support coverage area.
18. Any interruptions, delays or failures caused by Customer or Customer’s employees, agents, or subcontractors, such as, the following:
19. Inaccurate configuration by customer side.
20. Non-compliant use of any software installed on the server.
21. Customer initiated service or server resources over-utilization.
22. Any problems related to the attacks on the machine such as hacking, attacks, and exploits.
23. Any specific services not part of Services.
24. Force Majeure event.
In the event, if there is an unplanned service disruption then the customer may open a support ticket within seven days of the outage and request an account credit to be issued for the prorated amount for the time of the disruption. However, the maximum SLA credit can be your one month’s service charge. For example: If you pay Rs. 6000 per month for your web hosting account or server and it is unavailable for 1 day (during a 30 day month) due to an unplanned outage, you can request an account credit for Rs. 200.
Customer must agree that above noted 99% network uptime is only applicable for entire server downtime only where there is no network ping reply, and it is not applicable for any specific services or specific software related issues. Since on a web server, there can be multiple services running at the same time using many 3rd party software tools. Any software level issues are not covered by our uptime SLA.
Any Customer making false SLA credit claims may be charged a Rs. 1000 administrative fee per occurrence.
Unlimited Bandwidth, Disk Usage, Email and FTP accounts and other Unlimited Resources.
Sangwan Infotech provides Users with bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as e-mail, mysql databases, and/or file-transfer-protocol (“FTP”) accounts, the amount of which is defined in Sangwan Infotech’s web pages describing the package of Services purchased at the time of purchase. In some cases, Sangwan Infotech may not establish a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, and refer to that as “Unlimited”. In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the User’s plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set by Sangwan Infotech for the Services purchased (the “Agreed Usage”) and is additionally subject to normal usage guidelines established by Sangwan Infotech as in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and User’s active electronic mail services related solely to User’s web hosting account(s) with Sangwan Infotech.
Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, active e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage (whether of media, e-mails, or other data). Hosting space further may not be used as offsite storage of electronic files, electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files, e-mails or other data which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials (including without limitation files and e-mails), and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion.
Sangwan Infotech will monitor User’s use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. Sangwan Infotech, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User’s utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage, resource usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User’s Web site, User Content, User’s electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the User’s account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Sangwan Infotech’s sole and absolute discretion.
User accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of files, or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes is typically due to Users leaving their catchall address enabled, but never checking their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) build up, eventually pushing the account past an acceptable amount of inodes. To disable your default mailbox, login to cPanel and choose “Mail”, then “Default Address”, “Set Default Address”, and then type in: “:fail: No such user here”.
Downgrade of package
Any web hosting account or service plan downgrade is not possible. If you have paid for any service, you can feel free to use the plan until next due date.
Unlimited domains refers to subdomains, parked domains and add-on domains. In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of unlimited subdomains, parked domains and add-on domains results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of domains included in the User’s plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set by Sangwan Infotech for the Services purchased (the “Agreed Usage”) and is additionally subject to normal usage guidelines established by Sangwan Infotech as in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and User’s active electronic mail services related solely to User’s web hosting account(s) with Sangwan Infotech.
If Sangwan Infotech takes any such corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services, including use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources and will use such services and resources only for lawful purposes. User may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling, obscene materials or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If Sangwan Infotech learns or discovers that User is violating any law related to User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources or Agreed Usage, Sangwan Infotech may be obligated to or may in its discretion inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to User, User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail.
User is responsible for complying with any usage requirements or limits for bandwidth, disk space or other resources, and monitoring such usage to ensure the Web site does not violate such requirements or exceed any such limits allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. Sangwan Infotech will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their utilization limits, but Sangwan Infotech does not take responsibility if e-mail notification(s) is not received by the User. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to discontinue service for your account in the event that it exceeds the any such allotment.
Sangwan Infotech makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the services being offered. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given Sangwan Infotech or its employees shall create a warranty. Sangwan Infotech provides no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible on the service is free from viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall Sangwan Infotech be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third parties’ use of the service to access your Web space, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties’ reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with Sangwan Infotech service or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
You understand that by placing information on Sangwan Infotech’s servers that such information becomes available to all Internet users and that Sangwan Infotech .has no way of limiting or restricting access to such information or protecting such information from Copyrights Reserved to Sangwan Infotechinfringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of Sangwan Infotech .’ servers and the Internet. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise provided through Sangwan Infotech .or on the Internet generally.
Upgrade of service plan or package in between service term
Customer must agree that if customer changes his/her service plan or package in between the service term then pro-rata basis difference fee + one time upgrade fee is applicable for operational cost which will be Rs. 250 for shared hosting, Rs. 500 for reseller hosting and Rs. 1000 for VPS or dedicated server.
You attest that you are of legal age and competent to contract according to the Indian Law to enter into this Terms of Service. You agree that you as the person legally responsible for the use of this account, are at least 18 years of age. You agree to supply Sangwan Infotech with a current and truthful name, postal address and telephone number for our records, and you have a continued obligation to keep this information current. You also agree that you are an authorised user of any credit card that you supply to us and agree that we have an obligation to investigate any possible fraudulent credit card use.
Regarding Domain Name Transfer
If you are going to place an order for domain name transfer to Sangwan Infotech then you need to know the rule set by ICANN that …In case you recently renewed your domain name from your current registrar then You shall wait for minimum 45 days from your recent renewal date with current registrar for that domain name only after that you shall place order of domain name transfer to Sangwan Infotech. If you do not wait for such time, you would loose the time you paid the old registrar for.
Regarding Ac Ownership & Support from Sangwan Infotech
A. Customer agrees that Sangwan Infotech reserves the rights to provide support services to account holder only and Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible/liable to provide any confidential information or support to anyone of account holder’s agent, successors, assigns or any other person.
B. Customer agrees that all hosting accounts at Sangwan Infotech are non-transferable.
Regarding re-activation / unsuspended of shared hosting ac (Disk Space or Resources Overusages):
Customer must agree that in case your web hosting / reseller hosting account working on our shared web hosting server is auto suspended by control panel due to reason Disk Space Overusages or any other resources overusages Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation for such concerning suspended domain name’s web hosting account or concerning web hosting account. In such case where custmomer’s web hosting account is auto suspended by control panel for such overusages, Customer is required to think to upgrade their such existing web hosting ac to any higher resources allowed package for having a technical solution for any such disk space overusages issue, if required or otherwise Sangwan Infotech will not be able to continue such web hosting ac which is working with more disk disk space or any other system resources quota as compared to purchased package by the customer and thus will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation for such concerning suspended domain name’s web hosting account or concerning web hosting account.
Total Disk Space on Windows shared hosting server = Files, Folders, Email Acs, Databases, Log Files, Backup Files etc.
To avoid any disk over usage issue customer can do the following:
1. Periodically check your control panel to check your balance of disk space and bandwidth available.
2. Before uploading any new data of your web space, you shall first check your content size on your local computer which you want to upload, and then after make sure that your web hosting ac do have sufficient limits available with it by logging into your web hosting control panel.
Customer must agree that failure in following above-noted steps may result in auto suspend of web hosting account by Plesk control panel automated system as Plesk system check disk usages periodically and any account working with disk overages will be auto suspended by Plesk control panel. Kindly note Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any any loss and damages or compensation of such auto suspend issue resulting from more system resources than purchased prepaid web hosting package limits as every customer has been given direct control panel access to monitor and check their balance of disk space and bandwidth usages from day one of their prepaid service account with us.
Since our web hosting services are pre-paid services balance of disk space, bandwidth, and other system resources shall be there in advance before using it, and every customer is provided control panel access to manage or check that usage anytime they need like.
Responsibility for Content or Usages
You, as Sangwan Infotech’s customer, are solely responsible for the content stored on and served by your hosting account or domain name or related services with Sangwan Infotech.
Your password grants access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Due to security reasons we donot allow insecure password practices such as easy to crack password, dictionary word or person name or Date of birth or ID Proof number as password, or keeping same password on more than one email id. If we ever finds any such issues we may take required corrective action to further safe guard our services and hosting network with or without prior notice. Users are requested to keep only secure and random passwords for their accounts.
Sharing your account access and passwords with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use.
You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
No Interference with Operation of System
You agree not to maliciously or intentionally interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to defeating identification procedures, obtaining access beyond that which you are authorized for, and impairing the availability, reliability, or quality of service for other Subscriber. You further agree not to interfere with the proper operation of other systems reachable through the Internet, including any attempt at unauthorized access. You agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy of any network or service you connect to. You agree to adhere to system policies as published online by Sangwan Infotech ., including restrictions on services available with each account type, restrictions on certain features, and all other policies designed to protect and enhance the quality and reliability of service at Sangwan Infotech You agree to abide by any and all future Sangwan Infotech policy decisions.
Value Added Services (Recurring System admin level task required to be performed):
In case any customer do have any web hosting ac (no matters shared hosting/ reseller hosting/ vps server/ dedicated server) or any domain name and he/she have any requirement where he/she requires system admin level “recurring” tasks to be performed for customer, then there may be additional fee required to be paid by customer for such value added services, in addition to subscription fee of such web hosting account or domain name in case customer do have any such requirement where they do required system admin level operation on recurring basis to be performed. This is to maintain the quality of services and support for web hosting / domain name services to not to have overload of such recurring requests of such system admin level operation, if any. Sangwan Infotech will decide such charges depending upon the request and technical complexity of the recurring request and will tell customer such charges for such value added services if any required to be paid, prior to performing such operation for customer, if any.
You agree that the security of your account is solely your own responsibility. Customer understands that Internet and other various networking communication medium are not secure, unless explicitly specified as such, and may be subjected to interception or loss Sangwan Infotech makes no warranties of any kind, either express, implied or statutory concerning the data or information available through the Sangwan Infotech network. In no event will Sangwan Infotech be liable to the customer for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the services or any products provided under this agreement, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You further agree that if you believe the security of your account has been compromised in any way, you will notify Sangwan Infotech immediately by telephone at +91 9821278584 and in writing by registered mail return receipt requested to Sangwan Infotech Sangwan Infotech, Opp. Vekunthnath Ji Temple, Near Police Station, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Postal Code: 302006. You shall be held fully responsible for any misuse or compromise to your account for which Sangwan Infotech is not properly notified. You agree that if any security violations are believed to have occurred in association with your account, Sangwan Infotech has the right to suspend access to the account pending an investigation and resolution. You also agree that Sangwan Infotech has the right to cooperate in any government or legal investigation regarding any aspect of our services, including services sold to you. Any use of our system to engage in software piracy or other violations of law will result in account suspension and be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities.
Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech reserve its rights to monitor required server usages to ensure optimal server performance for all shared or vps or dedicated customers this may include but not limited to Sangwan Infotech can login to any server or manage/take any required action in sake of maintaining server performance/uptime or can even monitor/record server logs or traffic or any other required information which is required in order to maintain the server performance/uptime.
Regarding additional contact details:
Sangwan Infotech provides service and support to billing account holder email id as well as sub-accounts added by billing ac holder under their mail billing ac. Any customer can add more required sub-accounts to their main billing ac’s client area with Sangwan Infotech if required, however if any customer added any sub-account in their billing contact details this will be at sole risk of the main billing account holder and Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss or damages or any other issues related if any occur due to communication with sub-account of Sangwan Infotech and such main billing ac holder will be fully responsible to their sub-accounts communication as well as sub-accounts management (create, edit or delete) with Sangwan Infotech. To ensure optimal security it is highly recommended to customers to not to add or create sub accounts so that all communication can be with the main billing account holder only with us.
Regarding Domain Registration with Sub-Account Details:
If any customer places a order for domain registration with any other persons contact details on Sangwan Infotech website(s) then Sangwan Infotech will register such domain name with provided contact details at time of placing the order by the customer’s side and will do provide all required support and service to such person if any such person contact Sangwan Infotech for any kind of service and support. The main billing ac holder will be fully responsible for any loss or damages or any dispute or any other issues if occurs due to any such communication with such contact details person under which the domain name was registered with Sangwan Infotech, thus if required customers must not place any order with anybody other’s contact information in order to not to have communication related issues and in order to ensure optimal security.
Should an expired domain enter the redemption period, the cost of restoring any gTLD domain name will be IN Rs.15,000+ 18% GST and for any other domain name’s TLD it shall be no more than IN Rs.50,000+18% GST .
Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for acts or causes beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters or any other technical issues if any arises during or post services provided to the customer.
Customer must agree that use of the services provided by Sangwan Infotech is at customer’s own risk only. All Services provided by Sangwan Infotech are on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Sangwan Infotech expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, website traffic, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Customer must agree that placing an order on website of Sangwan Infotech donot mean that order will be processed since we do manually review all orders based on our own quality policy standards and reserve the full rights to accept or deny any order in full or in partially. However if your order is deny by Sangwan Infotech in full or in partial then required refunds will be issued within 7-14 days period of time from date of deny of the order.
Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any outcome or act of any 3rd party which includes but not limited to search engines submissions or listing, search engine deindex, search engine penalties etc. However, we will try our level best to ensure that your website shall be safe from any of above noted issues however we don’t offer any guarantee or warranty about such exceptional circumstances as we don’t have any control over any results arises from any 3rd party acts, if any.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, Sangwan Infotech will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the Sangwan Infotech Service. Further, Sangwan Infotech will not have any liability for any losses arising because its Services are not operational or accessible.
You must agree to inform Sangwan Infotech with your latest updated mobile number. Sangwan Infotech will be sending timely sms alerts to you as you are subscribed to Sangwan Infotech services / products and that sms service alerts are related to your services or any important update / offer from Sangwan Infotech. Sangwan Infotech may also send any sms service alerts related to its new products/offers or any such other important updates which Sangwan Infotech think to share to its customers. Sangwan Infotech is sending these auto generated sms service alerts at no additional cost for customer’s convenience and to keep them updated only.
In any case if you wants to unsubscribe from free sms service alerts service then please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your valid billing ac holder email id with us so that we can add your mobile number to “ DONOT SEND AUTO GENERATED SMS” list.
Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible to compensate any loss or claims due to sms service alerts failure. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to withdraw this sms service alerts service anytime with or without any prior notice for all or any specific customer’s ac. These SMS Alerts are for informational purpose only.
About Server / Services Usages
Customer agree(s) that Any use of our system to engage in software piracy or other violations of law will result in account suspension and be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities.
Backup of Data
Due to nature of digital services, Sangwan Infotech does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of data or its backup services and therefore, the customer is obligated, to carry out regular data backups himself /herself outside of the Sangwan Infotech web hosting or server network.
Your use of the technical service is at your sole risk. Sangwan Infotech is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate offsite backup (outside Sangwan web hosting servers or network) of files and data stored on Sangwan Infotech servers.
Customers are responsible for maintaining their backups on their own personal computers on a regularly basis. Sangwan does not provide any sort of compensation for lost or incomplete data in the event that backups stored at Sangwan Infotech side do not function properly (even if the malfunction was due to negligence on Sangwan's part). Sangwan Infotech make no guarantees about the availability of backups as well.
Any shared server backup service is not a integral part of our service through but we give it as complimentary service. Any shared hosting server backups are of server-level backups and are for administrative purposes only such as any server hard drive failure happens etc and are in NO WAY GUARANTEED! Any site using more than 5 GB of disk space on shared server will be removed from free complimentary backup service however you may opt to purchase backup service for an additional fee. We will not restore a file any user has accidentally deleted or modified. The shared server back-up restoration is for hardware failure procedures only. You are advised to backup all of your own files to your local drive or purchase additional backup service.
If we do have backups available for your files that you need restored, and if we have the ability and time to restore the file(s), there will be a Rs. 1000+18% GST fee for restoring the files per request. We are not responsible for lost data, time, income or any other resource due to faulty backups or non-existent back-ups. Backup restoration is NOT a fast process. Due to the volume of data being stored, compression, and network file transfers, decompression, restoration, integrity checks, and other variables, the restoration process of large nodes can sometimes take several days. We highly encourage everyone to purchase their own separate managed backups from one of our backup plans if your site or data is critical to your business or livelihood.
If any website is infected with any virus or hacked/defaced or website is down due to any recent update at the customer end, then the same shall be restored or recovered from customer’s side only from the backups available at their end.
Please note that in order to offer affordable pricing plans we do not take any backups of any VPS or Dedicated server services.
VPS/DEDICATED SERVER Order & Payments
- Customer must agree that all orders for VPS & Dedicated servers are processed within 2-4 business days from time of payments except in the case of stock unavailability. Every server is custom built based on order and requirements thus time for setup is required.
- Customer must agree that in the case of ordered VPS / Dedicated server is not in stock then other related choices will be provided to the customer for selection. If customer discards the alternative options available full refunds will be issued.
- Customer must agree that in the case of ordered VPS / Dedicated server is not in stock and no other related options are available then full refunds will be issued.
VPS/DEDICATED SERVER USAGE POLICY
Sangwan Infotech provides root level SSH or Remote Desktop Administrative level access of VPS/Dedicated server to the customer who purchase the VPS/Dedicated services from Sangwan Infotech thus Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any mishappenings/server failure resulting from any mistake or wrong action taken from client side. The client will be solely responsible for the mishappenings and Sangwan Infotech will not be liable for any support in order to restore the server to its previous state.
Sangwan Infotech forbids the use of unauthorized software or use of scripts or software runs on its servers that cause the server to load beyond a reasonable level, as determined by Sangwan Infotech. Third party script installation is at client’s own risk. Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any data loss/ security issues that occur due to the third-party software that client install at their end or get them installed by Sangwan Infotech team. You agree that it shall use only authorized/ licensed softwares installed by Sangwan Infotech as per requirement of you. You will be directly responsible towards the Software provider so far as the software is related and Sangwan Infotech shall not be responsible in any manner either towards you or towards the Software provider regarding any dispute, claim or any difficulty related to the Software.
Sangwan Infotech donot allow its VPS / Dedicated server services to be used for: Minecraft, Camfrog, Digital Currency Mining, Public Proxy’s/VPN, TOR, Torrents, Mass mail/SPAM, Hate speech websites, Anything illegal in the India or United States, Gaming related usages etc. Sangwan Infotech reserve the right to discard any other software or service usages of VPS at its sole discretion.
Server Resource Usage: Any vps server account determined to be using excessive resources to such an extent that it impacts upon other users’ accounts may have their accounts suspended. Excess resource usage includes but is not limited to, cpu loads, memory usage, disk activity and other server related usage. We will do everything we can to inform you of the high server usage before we suspend your account, however we are under no obligation to do so. Sangwan Infotech will be the sole arbiter of what is deemed excess usage.
Server Availability and Uptime: Sangwan Infotech will endeavour to maintain maximum uptime of our services, to the best of our ability. However, due to the nature of servers, downtime may occur for a number of reasons such as power failure hardware/software failure, network failure and forces of nature. As such we do not claim to provide you with a constant
downtime may occur for a number of reasons such as power failure hardware/software failure, network failure and forces of nature. As such we do not claim to provide you with a constant service, and will accept no liability for any losses either of traffic, profit or any other loss as a consequence of server downtime.
Backup Policy for VPS / Dedicated Server: Sangwan Infotech maintains no backups of VPS or dedicated servers. The customer is solely responsible for creating copies of their own data at thier personal computer regular basis. Sangwan Infotech will not be held responsible if any data is lost from any reasons. We have no liability arising from loss of data, loss of usage or any other loss derived from the customer not having adequate backups or outdated backups at their end.
If customer pays separately for remote backups for their shared hosting, vps hosting, dedicated server then we will do our level best efforts to have your backups remotely stored on our remote backup server, however due to nature of digital services this has to be clear that such paid backups too are no way offer any guarantee about existence or availability or confirmation or accuracy of the backups, as it is highly recommended to the customer that they do manage timely backups of their data hosted on server at their end too, even if they have purchased separate backup services with their web hosting services.
So the final words about backups are customer shall maintain their own data backups at their own end due to nature of the digital services we cannot guarantee anything about any kind of data backups.
If you still have confusion related to backup polices then make sure to contact our support team via email at email@example.com before buying any kind of web hosting services from us.
Regarding additional contact details:
Sangwan Infotech provides service and support to billing account holder email id as well as sub-accounts added by billing ac holder under their mail billing ac. Any customer can add more required sub-accounts to their main billing acís client area with Sangwan Infotech if required, however if any customer added any sub-account in their billing contact details this will be at sole risk of the main billing account holder and Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss or damages or any other issues related if any occur due to communication with sub-account of Sangwan Infotech and such main billing ac holder will be fully responsible to their sub-accounts communication as well as sub-accounts management (create, edit or delete) with Sangwan Infotech. To ensure optimal security it is highly recommended to customers to not to add or create sub accounts so that all communication can be with the main billing account holder only with us.
Regarding Domain Registration with Sub-Account Details:
If any customer places a order for domain registration with any other persons contact details on Sangwan Infotech website(s) then Sangwan Infotech will register such domain name with provided contact details at time of placing the order by the customerís side and will do provide all required support and service to such person if any such person contact Sangwan Infotech for any kind of service and support. The main billing ac holder will be fully responsible for any loss or damages or any dispute or any other issues if occurs due to any such communication with such contact details person under which the domain name was registered with Sangwan Infotech, thus if required customers must not place any order with anybody otherís contact information in order to not to have communication related issues and in order to ensure optimal security.
You must agree to inform Sangwan Infotech with your latest updated mobile number. Sangwan Infotech will be sending timely sms alerts to you as you are subscribed to Sangwan Infotech services / products and that sms service alerts are related to your services or any important update / offer from Sangwan Infotech. Sangwan Infotech may also send any sms service alerts related to its new products/offers or any such other important updates which Sangwan Infotech think to share to its customers. Sangwan Infotech is sending these auto generated sms service alerts at no additional cost for customerís convenience and to keep them updated only.
In any case if you wants to unsubscribe from free sms service alerts service then please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your valid billing ac holder email id with us so that we can add your mobile number to DONOT SEND AUTO GENERATED SMS list.
Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible to compensate any loss or claims due to sms service alerts failure. Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to withdraw this sms service alerts service anytime with /without any prior notice for all or any specific customer ac. These SMS Alerts are for informational purpose only.
Changes/ Modification/ Alternation of Shared Hosting Server Environment
Customer agree(s) that shared hosting server comes with standard technical features same for all customers website(s) hosted on our shared hosting server, thus if any customer ask to our support desk for any kind of specific request for addition or alternation or modification or changes to technical specification or feature(s) of our shared hosting server environment then such request(s) will not be entertained due to security as well as technical reason(s) since the same shared hosting server is being used by other customers website(s) as well hosted on the same shared hosting server. The M/s. Sangwan Infotech reserves all rights not expressly granted to User, including, but not limited to, the right to alter, modify, update, enhance, or improve the Service time by time or impose any restriction or limitation in interest of maintaining quality policy in order to ensure quality services for all shared hosting users hosted on shared hosting servers with/without further prior notice.
The Live Chat & Phone support with customers/clients is only for basic help. Please do not provide your sensitive information to our agents/executives etc like login details, passwords, banking info etc on Live Chat /Phone support. You may also not make any commitments on Live chat/Phone support. All such commitments, disclosures and interactions with our team would solely be at your own risk and Sangwan Infotech do not deem valid or vouch for the authenticity of all such interactions. Sangwan Infotech recommends that for all complex and advanced issues customer duly raise a ticket by logging into their support desk account at /submitticket.php or to send email to email@example.com
Customer must agree that we donot deal in team viewer or any form of onsite support. Technical support is 24*7 hrs available via email.
Nondisclosure of Confidential Information. Each party acknowledges that it will have access to certain confidential information of the other party concerning the other partyís business, plans, customers, technology, and products, and other information held in confidence by the other party (ìConfidential Informationî). Confidential Information will include all information in tangible or intangible form that is marked or designated as confidential or that, under the circumstances of its disclosure, should be considered confidential. Confidential Information will also include, but not be limited to, Sangwan Infotechís Technology, Customer Technology, and the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Each party agrees that it will not use in any way, for its own account or the account of any third party, except as expressly permitted by, or required to achieve the purposes of, this Agreement, nor disclose to any third party (except as required by law or to that partyís attorneys, accountants and other advisors as reasonably necessary), any of the other partyís Confidential Information and will take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of such information, at least as stringent as it takes to protect its own Confidential Information.
Information will not be deemed Confidential Information hereunder if such information:
(i) is known to the receiving party prior to receipt from the disclosing party directly or indirectly from a source other than one having an obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party;
(ii) becomes known (independently of disclosure by the disclosing party) to the receiving party directly or indirectly from a source other than one having an obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party;
(iii) becomes publicly known or otherwise ceases to be secret or confidential, except through a breach of this Agreement by the receiving party; or
(iv) is independently developed by the receiving party. The receiving party may disclose Confidential Information pursuant to the requirements of a governmental agency or by operation of law, provided that it gives the disclosing party reasonable prior written notice sufficient to permit the disclosing party to contest such disclosure.
- All renewal payments of web hosting or domain name or any other recurring service/product, if any required to be made in advance to next due date of such service/product in order to have continued services. If in case Sangwan Infotech donot get renewal payments timely then in such case Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to suspend / terminate any services or web hosting account or domain name with or without prior notice. Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation for such suspend / termination case.
- Customer must agree that dedicated server services interrupted for non-payment may be subject to a Rs. 2500 +18% GST late fee. Sangwan Infotech is not responsible for data integrity, regardless of circumstance. Sangwan Infotech strongly recommends customer shall keep up to date and off network backups to protect against data loss.Customer must agree that by paying late fee + renewal fee for dedicated server that do not means dedicated server renewed, as that depends on dedicated server do exists or already deleted at data center. In case the dedicated server is already deleted before Sangwan Infotech renews the dedicated server with data center then in that case refunds of such payments will be issued by Sangwan Infotech.
- Customer must agree that all Indian customer’s invoice will have 18% GST as per Govt. of India norms. Sangwan Infotech never invoice “Tax inclusive” thus it is explicitly defined or not in any quote from Sangwan Infotech but will always have 18% GST additionally applicable” on the service amount. Only any overseas customers with out of India postal address are exempted from GST as export of service is free from GST.
- Customer must agree that all quotes are valid for max. 3 days from date of quote or till stock available, whichever expires first. If you have received a quote from our end and you are interested to order the same then first of all make sure to contact our sales team first to confirm the stock availability before placing any order.
- Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to impose a re-activation fee for those accounts which have been suspended due to reason non-payment of bills on or before due date.
- You have to Inform Our Billing Team if you Transfer your Domains from any other domain name provider to Sangwan Infotech by Your control panel interface and If they are booked from Domain Registrar or Provider other then Sangwan Infotech before the date of expiry of that domain name so that we can include that domain also in our invoicing system so that u can have the invoice soft copy on time and you can pay for the renewals of such domain as well. We will not be responsible for Results if you fails to Inform us on Time.
- Invoices will be generated and send via email only and you as a customer is responsible to keep your billing ac holder email id up to date so that you can have all invoices in soft copy format to your such billing ac holder email id with sangwan.com on time. We will not be responsible for Results if you fails to Update You Email ID up to date on Time.
- Customer must agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Sangwan Infotech in advance of the time period during which such services are provided or as per the payment terms of the service opted for, whichever is applicable. You agree that all setup fees if any are non-refundable once setup is completed.
- Customer must agree that all payments have to be drawn in favor of Sangwan Infotech, payable at the location of the office of Sangwan Infotech from where the service is bought. Sangwan Infotech shall not be responsible for payments drawn in any other name or location.
- Customer must agree that payments are accepted only in the form of crossed Demand Drafts, Cheques, Net banking via ccavenue payment gateway, or thru Credit Cards via 2checkout payment gateway. Please note that online payment gateway options will have some payment gateway charges or TDR and any such bank charges are required to bear by customer side only. In order to avoid any such fee we highly recommend that customer shall prefer to pay us via Bank transfer or NEFT payment mode.
- Customer must agree that charges for all services are payable prior to the beginning of each service period. Failure to pay in no way relieves the Clients obligations to make full payment.
- Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech retains full rights to charge for or alter specifications or discontinue any of the services/ features offered under the various schemes at any time, without any prior notice.
- It shall be our endeavor to set-up the web hosting accounts, domain name(s) registration, reseller hosting account(s), vps server(s), dedicated server(s) with in 7 working days of the receipt of completed form along with the payment (realization). If however, there is a delay for any unforeseen circumstances, the clients are requested to kindly bear with us. Additional or customized services are available at extra cost as applicable and mentioned in the hosting scheme.
- Customer must agree that your account may be temporarily or permanently suspended or terminated without any prior notice or information to you in any event of non payment from your side for any of Sangwan Infotech services.
- Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to Accept or Decline any Services / Services payments according to its choice, Geographic origins and Past Work Experience. If your services is declined in such matter by Sangwan Infotech your full refund will be issued by Sangwan Infotech within 7 Business days.
- Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to ask any customer to provide additional verification documents or ID Proof verification documents to verify the identity of the customer or billing account details provided with the order, failure in the same may result in order cancellation or suspend / termination of his/her services with/without prior notification.
- Customer must agree If customer made any payments for any renewal of their existing web hosting/ domain name or any other service then they are advised to forward the copy of their payment receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org manually so that our support department can do the necessary action of renewal of the domain name / hosting or any other such service renewals. Also with this customer can even get benefit to double confirm that their renewal are been made on time as per their payments to Sangwan Infotech.
- Customer must agree that they have to place order for any domain name registration from Sangwan Infotech billing area also known as client area only. Any order placed outside of Sangwan Infotechís billing area such as from domain name control panel will not be acceptable reason being is this all of the orders have to be passed and come via billing area only where we have latest prices displayed for ordering any product / service/ domain name registration and also billing area is the place which generate invoices and give you choices also to make the payments. We donot accept any order if placed for domain name registration by any existing domain name control panel as that is outside billing area.
- Customer must agree that that we donot accept payments sent from Unverified paypal accounts to Sangwan Infotech. If any payment comes from Unverified paypal accounts to Sangwan Infotech then Sangwan Infotech reserve the right to accept or decline any such payments according to its choice. If your payments are declined in such matter by Sangwan Infotech your full refund will be issued by Sangwan Infotech within 7 Business days.
- Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech provides service and support to active services only. If customer donot want to renew any service then in that case they shall timely download any required data backups on their computer timely basis. Once service is expired no service / support or backups will be provided.
- Customer must agree that that Annual Renewal Prices for web hosting/ domain name registration / reseller hosting / website designing / web development / ecommerce website development / seo services and other services or products offered by Sangwan Infotech are subject to change but such price changes (if any) would be applicable only from next billing cycle for such product/ service which is already purchased by customer from Sangwan Infotech in past.
- Customer must agree that that Sangwan Infotech process all order manually thus it may take few hours to few days time to have all orders manually processed depending upon various factors and Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any renewal related issue in case customer made the payments at emergency of last day or last week of expiry and customer shall be fully responsible for any kind of such related renewal or expiry related issues in order to ensure timely renewal customer must not wait for last date or last week of the expiry month instead for timely renewal they must make payments and renewal completed in advance instead of waiting for last date or last week. Sangwan Infotech will not be liable for any kind of losses, damages or compensations related to any domain name or web hosting ac deletion.
Customer shall feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any kind of any new order processing or renewal order processing related issues in case their renewal or new service or new purchase order is not processed due to any kind of reason for more than 72 hours from Sangwan Infotech side for any reason.
Cusotmer must agree that all of the refund request(s) (if any) will be processed as per terms & conditions of our refund policy as mentioned at click here
This agreement supersedes any written, electronic, or oral communication you may have had with Sangwan Infotech or any agent or representative thereof, and constitutes the complete and total agreement between the parties.
Services & License Monitoring
Sangwan Infotech provides the customer with licenses for software from Microsoft, in particular for Windows Server, through a framework agreement with Microsoft for a large number of licenses (volume license agreement) as far as the customer uses Sangwan Infotech’s hosting services and the provision of such software for use the server is agreed. Customer warrants Sangwan Infotech to comply with the license terms for use of the Software. This includes in particular that the customer obtains licenses for the use of Microsoft software on the server exclusively via the volume license agreement of Sangwan Infotech. The customer will not use any unlicensed or improperly licensed software on the server. If the customer violates the license conditions, he has to compensate Sangwan Infotech for the resulting damage. Sangwan Infotech is entitled to monitor compliance with the Microsoft license terms by the customer. For this, the customer provides Sangwan Infotech with an administrative server access, which Sangwan Infotech will use exclusively for this monitoring. In that regard, Sangwan Infotech are particularly entitled to verify the license information about software from Microsoft on the server permanently and automatically by an appropriate client software. If the customer refuses to provide access or if the customer interferes with the verification by the client software, this represents an important reason for Sangwan Infotech to terminate the agreement prematurely. to verify the license information about Microsoft software on the server permanently and automatically, by an appropriate client software. If the customer refuses to provide access or if the customer interferes with the verification by the client software, this represents an important reason for Sangwan Infotech to terminate the agreement prematurely. to verify the license information about Microsoft software on the server permanently and automatically, by an appropriate client software. If the customer refuses to provide access or if the customer interferes with the verification by the client software, this represents an important reason for Sangwan Infotech to terminate the agreement prematurely.
If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect and said provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
Regarding India & Universal Governing Laws:
Your Account will be Terminate Immediately In Following Strictly Prohibited Cases without any Notice or Further Support and Help:
No person will be allowed to Write or Publish any Malicious or Objectional Matter/Content which is Objectional, influenceful or affectful to the Unity, Prosperity and Constitution of India and have Malicious and Defamatory abuse or content to any of Indian and other Country Citizens.
No person will be allowed to use Sangwan Infotechís services to do start or take participation in any Anti State work or abuse against India or any other Country and All Customers will be bound to the Liability against Major Universal Governing Laws.
In this Matter Sangwan Infotech will terminate immediately the subjected account and take proper action against the user which is necessary and According to Governing Laws.
Terms of Web Hosting Affiliate Programme:
1. Affiliates will get 10% commission for every successful paid new sign-up referred to Sangwan Infotech as tracked via the referral tracking link.
2. Affiliate commission will not be recurring commission so it will be paid for every successful paid new sign-up for first invoice term only.
3. Affiliate commission will be paid only for shared web hosting, reseller hosting only.
4. Affiliate commission will not be paid for ssl certificates, VPS hosting, Dedicated server, Email hosting, email marketing, dedicated ip or any other value added services or product/service addons.
5. New sign-ups via any affiliate must stay as a subscriber with Sangwan Infotech for minimum 90 days for getting commission added to the affiliateís commission ac.
6. You can not refer yourself via affiliate link of your own affiliate account or your own any other billing account with Sangwan Infotech
7. Each referral must be a unique customer who has never been a Sangwan Infotech client before.
8. Affiliates are paid monthly via cheque to their postal address after minimum balance of IN Rs.1,500 is made in affiliate account.
9. Alternative to Point no. 8, once affiliate get commission of IN Rs.1,500 in his/her affiliate account he/she can have these funds transferred to his/her billing account with Sangwan Infotech, if required to use such affiliate commission with any service/ product renewal or other invoicing with Sangwan Infotech to utilize these funds, if required by affiliate.
10. If a referral changes their service plan within 120 days of their sign-up, the referral commission of the lower priced plan will be paid.
11. If a referral cancels or charge-backs, the affiliate will not be paid a referral commission.
12. In case Sangwan Infotech found any violation of our affiliate terms then Sangwan Infotech reserve the right to cancel such affiliate sale with/without prior notice from such affiliate account.
13. In the event of dispute, Sangwan Infotechís decision shall be final.
14. Sangwan Infotech may modify or discontinue this program at any time with/without prior notice.
15. Youíll be completely responsible for the development, operations as well as maintaining of your website and also for all materials that are been shown on your website by you. We will not be responsible for any kind of web development, operations or maintenance of your website as well as for any kind of materials that is been shown on your website by you as an affiliate.
16. We do reserve right to immediately terminate or close your participation in our affiliate program in case we do believe youíve engaged any one of the following activities:
(16.1)- Unsolicited mass e-mail marketing, IRC posts or any other type of spam, including but not limited to, newsgroups or email customers or violation of the anti-spamming policies of Sangwan Infotech or any state law.
(16.2)- Provide inaccurate or incomplete information to Sangwan Infotech including but not limited to your identity or identification, your postal address or any other related information
(16.3)- Make an effort to cheat, fraud or mislead us or internet users in any means
(16.4)- Misrepresent to the public the conditions and terms of our website(s) or your website(s)
(16.5)- Participate in any kind of popup advertisement network activities.
(16.6)- IFrames or redirection based usages of affiliate link must not be used unless you do have written permission by Sangwan Infotech on the same, sales made through hidden IFrames or redirections or Cookie Stuffing techniques is going to be considered invalid sales.
You must agree and responsible to inform Sangwan Infotech timely if your contact email address is updated as we send renewal and service notifications via emails only for customer acknowledgement. Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible to compensate for any loss or downtime if you are failed to inform Sangwan Infotech your correct and working email address.
Customer must agree and responsible to keep your website’s scripts / programme installed on your web hosting account upto date / updated. If you are running outdated / malfunction scripts you are taking the risk of allowing your account to be compromised and possible damage to the server. Please note that we do not allow any website on our web hosting servers with outdated CMS or plugins. If we ever find an account that has been compromised or using any outdated CMS website or plugins then to safeguard our network from abuse cases we may suspend or terminate or take any other corrective actions against such web hosting account without any further prior notice.
Customer must agree that, if we ever finds any web hosting account using Outdated CMS, Easy to crack passwords, Pirated Softwares or Scripts or customer ignores our given security advises then Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to suspend or terminate such web hosting account without any further prior notice. As any of such issue or negligence at customer side may result in misuse of our web hosting services and servers including but not limited to SPAM or any other illegal activities or hacking of websites or server which we cant allow due to security reasons from our web hosting network.
Customer must agree that he/she is responsible to maintain security of his/her web hosting account. If we ever finds any compromised web hosting account or email id and such account is involved in any form of SPAM then Sangwan Infotech reserves its right to suspend / terminate such web hosting account without any further prior notice in order to prevent blacklisting of our web hosting network IPs. For first time our team will review the event happened and suggest required security guidelines to customer if customer agrees to follow those steps then with sole discretion of management team at Sangwan Infotech we may offer one time free unsuspend of such web hosting account after such issue is fixed by customer any repeat of TOS Violation attempt may result in permanent suspend or termination of such services involved in repeat basis TOS violation.
Customer must agree that service fee of Rs. 2500/complaint will be applied to any customer with more than 3 (three) verified abuse complaints in a given month for services hosted under same billing account. Abuse complaints are defined as documented issues that are confirmed violations of these terms of service and to be a result of customer, or customer’s, web hosted content or information.
IP BLACKLIST FEES
If, as a result of a Customer’s actions, Sangwan Infotech’s mail servers or IP address ranges are placed on email black hole lists or other mail filtering software system list, Sangwan Infotech shall charge the Customer Rs. 15000 upfront and Rs. 5000/hour thereafter for any necessary investigation and corrective work.
Customer must agree that customer will place any new order from our official stores only viz. our billing area. Sangwan Infotech does not accept responsibility nor does take any order which is placed by Domain Control Panel and Sangwan Infotech will not be liable for entertaining that types of order(s) which are placed by Domain control panel.
Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to change any recurring prices at any time. You must agree to pay the charges according to our updated Charges Table and recurring amount. New prices will take effect from next due payment date for such product/ service which is already purchased by customer from Sangwan Infotech in past. If for any reason the payment does not arrive in time, the account is subject to suspension/deletion with/without prior notice.
Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech reserve(s) the right and will be having sole authority to close any support ticket or request by its sole decision in case Sangwan Infotech believe or found that concerning support ticket do have inappropriate, abusive communication or repetitive same query asked multiple time from customer’s side (for a same issue concern) to Sangwan Infotech. Customer must agree that he/she will always respect any kind of such decisions made by Sangwan Infotech side. Also customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation if any occurred in any case(s) for such kind of action taken from Sangwan Infotech as mentioned above.
Customer must agree that if he/she face any technical issue related to our services they will provide all required complete inputs or screenshot or any other required details asked by Sangwan Infotech timely, failure at customer’s side to provide required inputs timely may result in delay or no support from Sangwan Infotech to any such customer who do not cooperate to provide required inputs timely. Please note Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation if any occurred in any case(s) for delay/incomplete details in information or inputs or screenshot or any other details where user inputs are required by support team of Sangwan Infotech.
We always treat our customers with utmost respect and expect the same from you too. If our staff feels that you are consistently addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for support abuse, customers will be given seven (7) days’ notice to find a new host. A pro-rated refund may be issued on a case-by-case basis. Any such grace period will not be possible for some services such as VPS or dedicated server or any 3rd party services.
Please do not provide your sensitive information to our agents/executives etc. like login details, passwords, banking info etc. on Live Chat or Phone. You may also not make any commitments on live chat. All such commitments, disclosures and interactions with our team would solely be at your own risk and Sangwan Infotech does not deem valid or vouch for the authenticity of all such interactions. Sangwan Infotech recommends that for all complex and advanced issues customer duly raise a ticket by logging into their member control panel.
The support team will not be responsible for damages or issues arising from the activities like upgrading kernel, OS, running windows updates and any 3rd party external software like control panel, mail server, DNS server, FTP server, IIS server, firewalls and anti-virus.
Customer must agree that at Sangwan Infotech we will not allow any kind of abuse towards our staff that includes but is not limited to talking abusive or misbehaviour on phone/live chat/emails or asking same question multiple times or lack of cooperation from customer side resulting in man power wastage at Sangwan Infotech side. If any such issue happens we will not be able to continue such customer account and all of his/her underneath services with us and may impose life time ban to Sangwan Infotech services for any such customer account at sole discretion of Sangwan Infotech. Please note Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation if any occurred due to termination of services or customer account due to Staff Abuse.
Customer(s) must agree and responsible to not use any abusive language or term in their emails, live support chat, tickets and telephonic conversation or any other communication mode which affects Sangwan Infotech and its customer support representatives dignity and respect. Failing in which so may cause a life ban from services of Sangwan Infotech and concerning customer all existing hosting and domain accounts will be permanently terminated without any prior notice. No assistance or reply will be given to those abusive emails, live support chat, tickets and telephonic conversation or any other communication mode. Sangwan Infotech will not be liable for any loss or damages, which will arise of those emails, live support chat, tickets and telephonic conversation or any other way of communication mode.
It is also acknowledged by customers of Sangwan Infotech that if customer paid us correctly on time but he got a due payment email / domain name deletion / expiry related notification email from our mail system then customer is advised to right away pass such copy of email to our billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our billing team can check / investigate it on time and and can give you reply/ suggestion accordingly. Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss/ damages due to ignorance of such unpaid message emails.
Nameservers and Servers
It is client’s responsibility to change/update the nameservers. The propagation time for changes to reflect would be 48-72 hours and it can even exceed due to registry problems, ISP issues or technical factors whatsoever. The company in all such cases cannot and shall not be held liable to for changing of nameservers or any delay associated with it. No complaint tickets in this regard shall be entertained also.
All genuine and valid password reset requests from owners originating from valid billing account holder email id to email@example.com shall be processed and completed. In case of any disputes, the FTP log and other system specific details shall be made available to concerned government authorities, if a proper request is received from concerned authority.
The company can change its hosted servers at any time as per its necessary technical requirements and shall not be liable to update clients about such steps. Nor shall the company be under any obligation to notify clients about any technical emergency or server downtimes.
Customers are responsible to maintain all the backups of data and information uploaded on our web hosting servers under their web hosting accounts with Sangwan Infotech timely and Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any data loss or damages because of any technical faults.
The customer and Sangwan Infotech both agree that a court may strike out or override any part of these terms and conditions of it considers them to be illegal, unenforceable or unfair and in such cases enforce only the regarding terms and conditions as if the offending clause or clauses had never been contained in them.
Network Uptime Guarantee Exclusions
1. On rare occasions, the hardware in our Dedicated Server may need maintenance or replacement. Sangwan Infotech will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network Uptime Guarantee.
2. Scheduled Network Maintenance: occasionally network maintenance will be required. Sangwan Infotech will do everything possible to minimize and avoid downtime during this maintenance.
3. Hardware Maintenance ñ on rare occasions, the hardware in our Dedicated Server may need maintenance or replacement. Sangwan Infotech will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network uptime.
4. Software Maintenance: an important part of managing a dedicated server is keeping the software up to date. If you choose to have Sangwan Infotech to manage your server or shared web hosting account, occasional software updates will be required to address security or performance issues. Usually you will experience little or no downtime in these situations or sometime only a quick server reboot can be there, but we cannot guarantee a specific amount of time in all situations.
5. We are not responsible for any outages or any circumstances beyond our control that hinder access to your site or server. The following are excluded from the our network uptime Guarantee:
Traffic conditions on the Internet outside our network
- ISP or local problems such as Browser or DNS caching
- DDoS, Attacks, Exploits or hacked servers
- An outage from an upstream facility outside of our network
- Interruptions or failure of individual service caused by client, their employees, client’s customers, friends, or family to their service.
- Inaccurate installation or configuration of software by the client or non-staff, 3rd party software, client abuse or over utilization of resources.
- Causes beyond the control of Sangwan Infotech or that are not reasonably foreseeable by Sangwan Infotech, including, without limitation, failure or interruption of telecommunication or digital transmission links, network congestion, hostile network attacks or other failures or any third party software failure.
You further agree that as a normal course of its business, it may be really necessary for Sangwan Infotech to migrate its servers. As a result, even though you may have a dedicated IP, You may be assigned a different IP number. Sangwan Infotech does not warrant that you will be able to consistently maintain your allotted IP numbers. Also during or post server migration Sangwan Infotech will try level best technical efforts to have as less as downtime possible however still if any issue related to migration is there your most welcome anytime to contact our helpdesk for support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer must agrees that the technical service provided is of such a nature that service could be interrupted for many reasons other than Sangwan Infotech involvement & that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, customer/subscriber agrees that Sangwan Infotech shall not be liable for any data/email backup or resulting damages even for its own negligence or human-errors for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of Sangwan Infotech. Customer/Subscriber further acknowledges that the Sangwan Infotech liability for its own negligence or human-errors may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges paid by subscriber for services during the period in which such any kind of damages occurred, if any. In no event Sangwan Infotech shall be liable for any special or consequential loss, compensation, damages, or injury other than charges paid by subscriber for services during such period.
Customer must agree that all IPs addresses issued by Sangwan Infotech are the sole property of Sangwan Infotech or its service providers. Clients retain no ownership rights to any IP addresses issued by Sangwan Infotech. Clients may not transfer IPs from Sangwan Infotech. Any client purchasing over 16 IP addressed in addition to their server may be required to submit ARIN justification forms as well as submit to additional terms depending on the number of IP addresses desired.
Customer must agree that If any client or any third-party user that is a customer of our client uses Sangwan Infotech services, network, or its physical infrastructure in a manner that causes Sangwan Infotech, or any IP addresses issued by Sangwan Infotech to be “blacklisted” or “blocked”, Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to suspend or terminate services of such client and/or suspend or terminate the access to services, network, and/or its physical infrastructure. Operating Sangwan Infotech service on behalf of, or in connection with or reselling any service to persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations database at www.spamhaus.org shall constitute a violation of our terms of service.
Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech does not actively monitor the content on its servers or on any of its customer’s web hosting account. As being web hosting account/service holder you as the customer is responsible for any data or its usages or any files or any data uploaded in your web hosting account or related other services wit us. If content is deemed to be in violation of this our Terms of Service or any other local/state/federal laws, it shall be reviewed by Sangwan Infotech, and a course of action shall be taken to correct the problem, which may result in termination of the account or service.
Ticket, Live Chat & Phone Support
- Our telephone & Live Chat support is available for sales support only or for General basic level queries. Phone and chat support would not at any point of time be available to render technical and support information to customers.
- All clients of Shared Hosting or reseller hosting would be allowed to create up to three (3) technical queries per month basis and phone support up to 3 times per month which is fair enough for regular usages. However, if for any reason you need extra support than the said free support limits then separate fee may be applicable decided by Sangwan Infotech based on nature of your queries and time required to resolve the same.
- No queries of technical and billing nature would be entertained by team on a Sales chat or phone session.
- Live Chat and Phone support is generally available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (business working days) IST Time zone.
- Technical and billing support is available exclusively via email only. This is to ensure that communication can be tracked and documented.
- Technical Support through our ticket system is generally available 24/7/365 on a first come, first serve delayed basis.
- Most of initial level technical queries are replied within 1 to 4 hours time frame via email. However in case if there is a need for further investigation then it may take longer and we will try our level best to keep posted and update the customer accordingly.
- For issues which have to be forwarded to any third party service /software provider, it won’t be possible to estimate a time frame of resolution. It completely depends on the severity of the issue and the response time of software / service provider.
- You will have to raise tickets from your client area or send email to email@example.com to have our technical staff to attend to your technical issues or problems. This is the fastest way of getting the attention of the support team.
- Billing support is available via email during office hrs. only.
- Any phone calls made to cross-functional departments (Sales etc) regarding billing or support queries would not be answered by these departments.
- Other than the stipulated channels of support, the company would not entertain any query, discussion, complaint related to billing, technical support, or sales on a face-to-face basis.
- Customer must agree that Sangwan Infotech will be providing technical services related to its direct control only and will not be responsible for any 3rd party software or 3rd party service providers or coding related issues or failures.
- Customer must agree that one email id shall have one billing account only. Also multiple billing accounts of same person is not allowed. Opening multiple accounts will result in termination without refund.
- Third Party Content. Your use of any Third Party Content or software applications is at your sole risk.
- Opening multiple tickets for the same issue within a short period of time constitutes abuse of our support ticket system and may result in termination of services without refund or notice. Thus please make sure to reply back to same old ticket in case the query is related to recent old ticket instead of creating new ticket for new reply. To reply back to any old ticket you can anytime login to your client area at /login.php locate the required old ticket and post your new reply in details related to that existing ticket.
- Customer must agree that they shall not send multiple support requests and no more than one support ticket at a time. This is required in order to ensure quality of the support services for all customers.
- Customer must agree that in order to prevent our helpdesk abuse, system logs will be scanned or provided only for occasional issues such as security related issues. Sangwan Infotech reserve its right to deny for logs scanning if we finds track record of customer where customer require logs on frequent basis for their own side technical faults in service usages or where there has been multiple previous cases of technical issues which are not related to our web server.
- Swearing, threats, and other abusive language is not acceptable and may result in account termination without refund or any prior notification.
- Customer must agree that customer shall always download required latest data backups of their website and data before sending a support ticket or support request to our technical team for any investigation.
- You may only create one account per customer name and all orders must include your real name, address, and phone number.
- Providing false information may result in immediate termination of all your accounts without refund.
- Opening multiple accounts will result in termination without refund.
- Customer must agree that we will provide service and support to registered email id for the service in our records or authorised sub accounts added by billing account holder only. Any support ticket or email from any unregistered/incorrect email id will not be answered or replied.
- Payment is required at the time the order is placed. Failure to complete payment will result in the order being discarded by our system.
- All orders are setup manually during business days only (Monday through Friday) except holidays. Orders are not processed on Saturday or Sunday or on holidays.
- A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer’s favor will receive account credit for overpayment.
- If any chargebacks occur on your credit card or PayPal account we reserve the right to terminate all Service and recycle your server(s) without notice.
- A failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within twenty-four (24) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via trouble ticket/email and will receive a response within twenty-four (24) hours.
INTERACTION WITH Sangwan Infotech STAFF
Any threat, vulgar and profane language directed at any Sangwan Infotech staff member through phone or email or chat may result in immediate termination of an account. Any violation of this policy by any employee, contractor or third party programmer of Sangwan Infotech should be reported immediately. The bottom line is let’s work together toward a mutually beneficial relationship and create a prosperous and responsible Internet community.
Data Migration with hosting purchase
Customer must agree if any customer is offered data migration task with their hosting plan purchase, then Sangwan Infotech will make level best technical efforts for the same. However please note that due to nature of digital services we do not offer guarantee or warranty about data backups or data migration related tasks. To be safe side customer shall always make sure that they download their data backups themselves “at their end” before terminating any of their old hosting accounts. Also please note if “data sending server” is having any technical issues with migration process then the same is required to be fixed and resolved by that old service provider only as we can assist you only with service concerns related to our servers and services only. In any case whatsoever Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any data loss or damages or compensation related to data migration task.
In extension to above noted terms of service by purchasing a service or product offered by Sangwan Infotech customers must also agree for the following legal agreements:
Customer Master Agreement
This is the main Customer Master agreement that would apply to you as our Customer. Apart from this Master Agreement, the following Product Specific Agreements may also apply to you depending on the Products and Services you buy.
Registrar Registrant Agreement for Domain Names
This represents the Agreement between the Registrant (Owner) of a Domain Name and the Registrar. If you register a domain name through us, this Agreement will apply to the person whose information you filled in the Owner section during the Registration process
Customer Agreement for Domain Names
This represents an addendum to the Customer Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain Registration
Customer Agreement for Web Services
This represents an addendum to the Customer Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain / Mail Forwarding and Managed DNS
Customer Agreement for Digital Certificates
This represents the Customer Agreement for Digital Certificates
Customer Hosting Product Agreement
This represents the Customer Agreement for Hosting if customer purchase web hosting package having web hosting control panel at https://in.sangwan.com/
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this agreement
In any event of dispute the area of Jurisdiction would be New Delhi only.
Changes to the TOS
Sangwan Infotech reserves the right to revise its policies/ terms of services at any time without notice and any party/client/customer/subscriber have no right to object on it.
By placing, hiring and continuing to maintain or place information at Sangwan Infotech’s servers you are stating and acknowledging that you have read the aforementioned terms and conditions and that you understand such terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Client’s Responsibility for Spam Complaint or Spam Usages
Customer agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her web hosting account or vps server or dedicated server or any services with us and its usages. Customer agrees that he/she will take care utmost security precautions at their end to ensure that their web hosting account or services with us are not involved in any kind of direct or indirect or intentional or unintentional spam /abusive usages of our web hosting services, further if we find any user involved in sending spam or involved in any kind of abusive usages of our services then customer agrees that his/her services will be terminated on immediate basis without any refunds or any kind of compensation. Sangwan Infotech will provide all required details or information available for such issue, as required.
Customer further agrees that Sangwan Infotech reserve right to apply any financial penalty or fine with its sole discretion based on severity of the issue and man hours required to resolve the same for such spam or abusive usages of our web hosting services in case Sangwan Infotech in its investigation finds any such customer account is involved intentionally / unintentionally in any such spam or abusive acts.
In case of Violation of our Terms of Service:
In case of violation of our terms of service as noted on this page, Sangwan Infotech reserves the right at its sole reasonable discretion including taking any appropriate action or assessment of additional standard charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all services, or termination of such service account with or without prior notice. Sangwan Infotech will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation for such suspend / termination case.
To view our refund policy click here